Home

Ford Focus timing belt replacement cost

Timing Belt Replacement Cost Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement Cost The average cost for a Ford Focus timing belt replacement is between $370 and $428. Labor costs are estimated between $225 and $284 while parts are priced at $145 Our certified mobile mechanics can come to your home or office 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. Timing Belt Replacement Estimate for Ford Focus Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement costs $526 on average. Show example Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement price How much does it cost? The replacement cost for a Ford Focus timing belt varies between $400 to $600 on average depending on your year model, where you're located and whether you get it done at a dealership or at a local mechanic. The suggested cost here includes replacement of the timing belt, water pump and tensioner + labor The average cost for a Ford Focus timing belt tensioner replacement is between $261 and $309. Labor costs are estimated between $182 and $229 while parts are priced at $80. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location. Related repairs may also be needed The average price of a 2011 Ford Focus timing belt replacement can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a timing belt replacement in your area from KBB.co

The average price of a 2007 Ford Focus timing belt replacement can vary depending on location. Get a free detailed estimate for a timing belt replacement in your area from KBB.co I just replaced my own timing belt, it cost $65 belt and tension pully very easy all other pullys in great shape, during that time i didnt see that the water pump was behind or in the way at all, also from what ive read there water pumps last for ever. Like always trying to milk the man for what ever they can, what its less then 45min of work Ford Focus Timing Cover Replacement costs between $220 and $1092 on average. The parts and labor required for this service are How it works; Services. The timing cover is an essential component designed to protect the timing belt, timing chain or cam belt of your car from road debris, grime and gravel.. While the cost of having your Ford Focus timing belt replaced can be a bit of a shock, it's a lot cheaper than having to replace your engine due to a failure. The average timing belt replacement cost starts around the $500 mark and can increase to over $1500 if removal of other engine components is required to gain access to the timing belt

Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement Cost Estimat

Check out the ClickMechanic price for a Ford Focus Timing belt and Water pump replacement in the UK. You can book online and the mobile mechanics on our network will come and do the work on your doorstep, one way to make your life a little easier! Excellent rating - 4.7 out of 5 ( 9000+ reviews) We are OPEN across the UK for Remove old timing belt and install a new one. Replace broken or damaged parts (if necessary) Tighten tensioners and pulleys. Set and test the camshaft/valve timing. Reassemble the front of the engine. All of these combined can easily consume more than a few hours of work. Some vehicles require the entire front section to be removed (grille. Ford Cambelts. The cambelt (also known as a toothed/timing belt) and tensioner pulleys ensure that all the moving engine components, such as the pistons and valves, are synchronised and keep the belt at the correct tension, avoiding any unwanted contact with each other. Call Our Ford Parts Team today on 01925 651111 for all your Ford Parts Popular throughout Europe, the Ford Fiesta and Ford Focus were both named in the Top 10 Best Selling Car Models in Europe for 2014, with over 15 million Ford Fiesta's having been sold since its inception in 1976. How is the cost of a Ford timing belt replacement broken down So, has anyone done a timing belt replacement on the 1.0 Ecoboost? I just did my 220.000km(136.000 miles) service today on my '12 Focus. On the next 240.000km(150.000 miles) service I will have to do the timing belt as well. I would think a timing tool kit would make things a lot easier; https://..

As a reminder, Fixter's timing belt replacement service starts at £299, depending on your car make, model and engine. Rates are based on official car brand websites (and are subject to change), unless otherwise noted. Get a quote for timing belt replacement Should I replace my timing belt and water pump together ford focus timing belt installation 1.6 ze te I did a quick search on Google and am led to believe that your 2012 focus has a timing chain and not a belt. The timing chain is not a maintenance item, it should last for the life of the engine, for the most part. If I'm wrong and it does have a. Timing belt replacement Ford Focus 2002 2.0L DOHC PART 1 Check out your timing belt kit choices on Amazon.http://amzn.to/1HlP7xB2020 has really shown me I ne.. On average, the approximate cost of substituting the timing chain would be between $250 and $300, but it will depend on the labor required to remove and repair the parts. Melanie J. August 29, 2019 Ford has chosen to use a timing chain for the 2014 Focus

Timing Belt Kit & Water Pump Set→ http://amzn.to/2w9LhvaThis is the quick version, where I skip details if you are somewhat savvy in car repair. The belabor.. The battle with Ford is just beginning not sure if I'm going to win on this one, but it's worth a try. It is a 2014 Fiesta SFE with the turbo 3 cylinder. There is no recommendation in the owner's manual for a time interval on the belt change, just every 150,000 miles. Just hit 107,000 miles and the timing belt let go The price differences of the Ford Focus are mainly related to the position of the different tensioner and idler pulleys. The cambelt change is also often more complex for larger engines. Example: In a Ford Focus 1.4, the change is faster and easier than in a Ford Focus III 1.6 with notchback. Due to the more time-consuming change, the labour. Ford Focus C-MAX Timing Belt/Chain Replacement cost. Check out the ClickMechanic price for a Ford Focus C-MAX Timing belt/chain replacement in the UK. You can book online and the mobile mechanics on our network will come and do the work on your doorstep, one way to make your life a little easier! Excellent rating - 4.7 out of 5 ( 7400+ reviews

low. $400. median. $600. high. $1,200. If you look online, the typical rate for a timing belt replacement is around $500 to $900+, which is far better than the $2000 that may be needed if the belt breaks and causes damage to the engine, pistons, valve, water pump and other areas. There are times when a new engine may be the only solution, and. Ford Focus Tech Discussions. General Technical Chat. Zetec Timing Belt Replacement: No Timing Tools. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 Posts. Roland07 · Registered. Joined Oct 26, 2007 · 1,149 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 13, 2015. So, I have a very small window of above-freezing temperatures to finish the work on my wife's 03 Focus

The replacement cost for a Ford Focus timing belt varies between $400 to $600 on average depending on your year model, where you're located and whether you get it done at a dealership or at a local mechanic. The suggested cost here includes replacement of the timing belt, water pump and tensioner + labor. If other parts are going to be. Timing Belt 1 Answer. Greetings, I have 2004 Ford Focus SE with Ztech Engine 2.0. It has a mileage of 106,000. I was wondering when should i change timing belt for my car. I don't have any idea or knowledge about car rep.. The average cost for a Ford Focus drive belt idler pulley replacement is between $131 and $143. Labor costs are estimated between $45 and $57 while parts are priced at $85. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location. Related repairs may also be needed

For 2005-2011 Ford Focus Timing Chain Genuine 35131XK 2009

A Ford Focus Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement costs between $582 and $724 on average. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area It will vary from car to car and dealer to dealer but generally you can get out of a timing belt replacement for $200-$300. To be certain however, call your local Ford Service Manager and he'll give you an accurate quote. This is a pretty standrad procedure these days. Good luck! 4 people found this helpful i did the water pump, serpentine belt and all pulleys/tensioners. might as well, you have a ton of room to work with and the mount out. Cost me about 170 bucks for all the parts and about 5-6 hours of labor. Shops will probably charge you about 400-600 for these procedures Coming from the Saturn world (timing chain as well) there are people running the stock chain for 400K+ miles. As mentioned, keeping oil level up and a reasonable OCI with quality oil prolongs the life of the chain. If you want to waste money, replace the chain, but it will a make ton of noise before actually breaking So 195 quid for major motorcraft service, 30 quid for MOT, and 50 quid (approx) for brake fluid change. However, it's also approaching the 8 year/100,000 miles mark for a timing belt change - since it is a belt driven (Duratec 1.6 100PS) engine

Water Pump Replacement Estimate for Ford Focus Ford Focus Water Pump Replacement costs $419 on average. Car Service Estimate Shop/Dealer Price; 2009 Ford Focus L4-2.0L: Timing belt replacement. In engines where the water pump is driven by the timing belt, it is a good idea to replace the water pump at the same time the timing belt is. Service type Timing Belt Replacement: Estimate $1110.18: Shop/Dealer Price $1339.86 - $1922.87: 2016 Ford Fiesta L4-1.6L Turbo: Service type Timing Belt Replacement: Estimate $1061.42: Shop/Dealer Price $1297.98 - $1901.47: 2012 Ford Fiesta L4-1.6L: Service type Timing Belt Replacement: Estimate $1039.50: Shop/Dealer Price $1268.30 - $1840.15. I'd like to get the timing belt changed on my Ford Focus (2006 1.4 petrol). The replacement interval for the timing belt is 8 years / 160,000 km. There are 145,000 km on the clock, but since the car is over 8 years old, I need to change the timing belt before something bad happens. I've got a quote of €450 from my local Ford dealership

Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement Costs - YourMechani

Ford Focus Serpentine/Drive Belt Replacement costs between $92 and $278 on average. The parts and labor required for this service are. Have a 2001 Ford Focus, engine code P. Went out to start my car and it would not turn over, tried 6-7 times and gave up. Brother-in-law/mechanic said the timing belt broke, since this is a 2.0L NON-Interference engine, what is the likelihood that I did any additional damage 2001 Ford Focus LX 4 Cyl 2.0L Camshaft, Water Pump Driven by Timing Belt, Interference Engine. Product Details. Anticipated Ship Out Time : Same day - 1 business day Quantity Sold : Sold individually Prop 65 Warning : WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or. ive got to get one fitted to my 2013 1.6 tdci focus next tuesday water pump has gone. so for the gates cambelt kit with water pump plus drive belt and he said it takes about 3 hours mines costing £280 which i thought was pretty good 3,215 Posts. #8 · 12 mo ago. There's a lot of conflicting info- here's another blurb on the engine mentioning the oil belt 1.5L EcoBoost GTDI I-4 Engine Specifications And Review on MotorReviewer.com. This is the 1.0l/ 1.5l 3 cylinder EcoBoost at around 55 seconds it shows how the bathed in oil belt: operates for that engine

Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement Cost And Schedule

for a timing belt replacement of such a class of car. i know of a guy who has a 5 year old focus had the belt and whatnot done at the main dealer and it snapped 6 months later. ford picked up the cost of a new engine for it. so paying a little extra is worth it. the parts alone for the golf are apout 180 euro from GSF motor parts so i would. Ford Focus Timing Belt And Water Pump Replacement cost. Check out the ClickMechanic price for a Ford Focus Timing belt and Water pump replacement in the UK. You can book online and the mobile mechanics on our network will come and do the work on your doorstep, one way to make your life a little easier

Timing Belt Cost Estimate Ford Focus 1.6 2013. Timing Belt Cost Estimate Ford Focus 1.6 2013. Quote Request. You are viewing the details of a request to receive quotes, posted by another user. We have made a summary of the quotes received from mechanics and workshops so that you can get an estimated cost. 2. Quotes Received Ford Focus - Max years before cam belt replacement. I have a 2012 Ford Focus 1.6 petrol with very little milleage (30k miles) as it mainly gets used on the weekends. I was looking at the service book and there is no mention of when the cam belt needs to be replaced (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place) and last time it was serviced (last year) this was not mentioned as something that. Ford Focus MK2 - Timing belt - to change or not change?. I have a Ford Focus MK2 1.6 petrol 74KW 100PS and have been told by a Ford dealer that my timing belt needs done after 8 years or 100,000 miles. My car has recently became 8 years old (end of July 2018) but has only just done under 69,000. I bought the car April 2017 when it had 47,500 miles on the clock so am wondering if the timing.

Water pump and cambelts are cheap(ish) parts. Your main cost labour. You might as well get them to replace the 10 year old water pump whilst they're faffing with the cambelt change. This is a recommended combined job for many cars and is not exclusive to Ford and the Focus model Ford Focus. 2007. 96,000 miles I took my car to a shop For a tire alignment. I've been a customer of this shop for about a year now and trusted their recommendations. The owner recommended to have my chassis and suspension inspected which I agreed to. Once this was done it was recommended to replace my Front Engine Crank seal which I also agreed on due to an identified leak. 30 miles after. This guide is most accurate for the 2002-2004 Ford Focus SVT Zetec interference motor with VCT, however it can be adapted for use with all 1998-2004 Zetec motors. This must be changed preemptively to avoid engine damage on interference motors, and forums recommend replacement at 90,000 miles timing belt, water pump installation ford focus mk2 1.6 petro

This entry was posted in Ford, Ford Focus, timing belt or chain on March 4, 2017 by . Post navigation ← Ford Escape Timing Belt And Timing Chain List (2001 - 2017) BMW X3 Timing Belt And Timing Chain List (2003 - 2017) Also, any idea of the likely cost to replace the timing belt on ford focus 1.6 2008 and how many hours to complete the job. The Garage quoted me about £400 - 500, which seems alot to pay. Its not a main dealer garage and their hourly rate is £45.00 hour. Thank you guys or girls 21 Answers. SOURCE: Focus timing belt replacement. This is a very very easy timing belt setup. first off you have to remove the valve cover. Then you have to remove the serp belt. Then remove anything thats in your way of the front cover. after you remove the crank pulley re-install the crank bolt Excellent replacement for your worn-out factory part Designed to keep your vehicle running reliably mile after mile. $17.61. Mahle® RTV and Molded Rubber Timing Cover Gasket Set. 0. # mpn4631148744. Ford Focus 2.0L 2 Engine VIN Character Flex / Gas 2012, RTV and Molded Rubber Timing Cover Gasket Set by Mahle® Focus 11. Kuga 12. Mondeo 3. Escape Ford Motor Company Confidential Page 1. Model Body Style Engine Fuel Tye & Transmission Additional Service Item Name Service Interval (Year) Service Interval (Kilometres) Cost (incl GST) 2017 Ecosport SUV Front Wheel (Fwd) 3 Cyl Ecoboost Petrol Automatic Replace Brake Fluid 2 - 115$ Replace Timing Belt 10.

Ford Focus Timing Belt Tensioner Replacement Cost Estimat

1. g Belt cost - Focus_Driver. I can't understand why people have paid £200-300 for a ti
  2. g Tool Set Compatible with Ford 1.5 1.6 Fiesta VCT Focus and Volvo Cam Holding Tool 303-1097 303-1550 303-1552 $24.88 $ 24 . 88 8% coupon applied at checkout Save 8% with coupo
  3. g belts you deserve. In just 10
  4. g belt on a Ford Focus. Date: August 08, 2015. in: Technical. Errors are frequently committed by technicians when attempting a routine ti
  5. Ford Focus (1998 - 2004) - 02 1.6 Cam belt replacement. Can anyone tell me if £360 quoted by my local Ford dealer is a fair price to charge for a cam belt replacement? Also, my manual says 100k or ten years for cam belt replacement, my 1.6 Zetec hatchback has done 81k. On my last service the dealer said I should look at getting the belt changed asap
  6. g Belt And Chain

How to replace timing belt on Ford Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT 2011 Published June 25, 2015 Replacement Interval Guide. Ford recommend replacement every 100,000 miles or 8 years. How to replace timing belt on Ford Fiesta . Check For Engine Damage The 2006 Ford Focus comes with a timing chain on the engine as standard. The timing chain is an improvement over the belt because it requires less servicing. Usually a timing belt service is the most expensive service You will need to do to Your car and it has to be done every 60,000 to 100,000 miles. With a timing chain You should be able to drive over 300,000 miles with no problems Can anyone tell me if the 2003 CL ford focus has a timing chain or belt please. Mark helpful. 30,205 Report; lrodri911 answered 4 years ago Tammie, if u have the 2.3 engine, it has a timing chain. If it's 2.0, it's a timing belt. 5 people found this helpful. Mark helpful.

2011 Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement Prices & Cost

Cost to Replace Ford Focus Timing Belt - Notes. Cost estimates are based on industry average productivity levels for the repair and local labor rates charged by experienced automotive professionals. These estimates show a range of fair prices for your vehicle and geographic area. Auto repair shop prices are set by each shop and may be different. These resources deliver honest real world ownership perspectives and useful facts for anyone researching the cost to replace the timing chain on the Ford Focus. [1] Replacing an Automobile Timing Belt Facts, repair insights and consumer information about timing belt costs, issues and common lifetimes The Estimated Cost for Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement According to national car care cost estimates, the standard price for Ford Focus Timing Belt replacement service varies between $308 and $392. This estimate includes the labor charges ranging from $246 to $311 and parts priced between $62 and $81. Your actual service cost may differ from. ford focus timing belts . ford focus Available Here. Timing belts work to time the opening and closing of your engine's exhaust and intake valves in sync with the movement of the crank, pistons and camshafts. Most timing belts have a lifespan of between 60,000-100,000 miles, but check your owner's manual for the recommendation specific to your. Ford Focus timing chain replacement can cost between $500-$1500. Compare and book with Australia's largest network of mechanics. Get a free quote today

2007 Ford Focus Timing Belt Replacement Prices & Cost

Ford 4.0 timing chain replacement cost. The cost of repairing depends solely on the type of engine you are using. If you are making use of the 4.0 SOHC engine, then the average cost for the timing chain replacement is $524 to about $651. The labor cost for replacing it is between $480 and $607. The parts are sold at $44 View the Ford® maintenance schedule for your vehicle to know when to get an oil change, your next vehicle checkup, inspect your brakes, check or rotate your tires and more! Learn more about scheduling maintenance for your Ford® here Replace the timing belt on a Ford Focus that has operated under normal driving conditions for most of its life at 100,000 to 125,000 miles. A Focus that has been extensively driven on the highway, off-road or at low speeds may need its belt changed a little sooner If you have a Ford Focus you can expect to replace the timing belt between 60,000 miles and 90,000 miles. The manual for the Volkswagen Jetta says that you can keep your timing belt until 120,000 miles Ford timing belt interval. You will need to know your vehicle's engine size to use this table. Once you know, you can determine your Ford timing belt interval by using the first table and the reference key. Be sure to look at the second table to see whether or not the engine is interference-fit. Replace Every 105,000 Miles

The timing belt broke in my wife's 2002 Ford Focus. The mechanic says there is a 50% chance the car will run like new and a 50% chance it will not run well if when the belt belt broke it damaged or hit any valves Ford timing belt replacement can cost between $500-$1500. Compare and book with Australia's largest network of mechanics. Get a free quote today 1. The 2011 1.6L engine is interference free according to the dealer mechanics and my experience (engine went out of time with no damage) so if you wait until the belt fails it does not mean a total rebuild. 2. The crankshaft pulley and timing belt cog is keyless and relies solely on friction between the crankshaft pulley, belt cog, and. Vehicle Info Required to Guarantee Fit. $32.99. +$0.00. Core Charge. Add to cart. Vehicle Fitment. 1989 Ford Probe LX 4 Cyl 2.2L Water Pump Driven by Timing Belt, Interference Engine, Camshaft. 1989 - 1992 Ford Probe GL 4 Cyl 2.2L. 1989 - 1992 Ford Probe GT 4 Cyl 2.2L

Timing Belt Replacement Cost Focus Fanatics Foru

Hi anyone one know how much it will cost for a timing belt change on a 03 1.6 focus zetec.Is it about 90000 miles that it needs changing cheers Chri I have a 10 year old Ford Focus 2.0TDCI which is due its timing belt/chain replacement. I think but I am not sure that it is a timing chain. If it is a chain is it worth getting it replaced Timing belt replacement cost can be high, but don't be left stranded when this unfortunate event occurs, head to your local AutoZone to remedy the issue for a great price. It's rare for a timing chain to fail, but if yours does, be assured that AutoZone has your back. Find a Honda Civic timing belt or a Ford Focus timing chain easily with our. Your Ford Focus with the 2.0 liter four cylinder engine has a timing chain. With normal use and maintenance it should last the life of the engine. Unlike Honda, Toyota, VW, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai, etcetera with that dreaded timing belt that breaks and destroys your engine. 17 people found this helpful. Mine is the 1.8 tdci sport 2007

Timing belts can be purchased for as little as $20, but most people also replace a few other components, like the tensioner, idler pully (if any), and water pump (depending on the car). Those items can add up to another $100-$300. The labor cost to replace a timing belt is what makes it expensive I got my local mechanic to replace my timing belt, tensioner, idler pulley, oil seals and water pump for $900 last year on my ford focus 2004. That should give you an idea of how much it'll cost. User #397400 21554 post Timing belt and water pump change should be around $600-800. Job is generally easy, it's just fairly time consuming so most of the cost is in labour. However, if it's snapped, and being an interference engine, and something has been damaged than the cost can be in the thousands. Timing belt and water pump change for my old Mazda 626 was about $600 How to Replace timing belt on Ford Focus 1.6 Ti-VCT 2011 Published April 26, 2017 Volkswagen Passat 2.0 FSI turbo 2007 cambelt change instructions and replacement inteval. Full guide! Special tools. Camshaft sprockets locking tool - Ford No.303-1097. Crankshaft timing pin - Ford No.303-748

Ford Focus Timing Cover Replacement Cost

Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Timing Belt. Water Pump Seal / O-Ring Related Parts. FORD > 2012 > FOCUS > 2.0L L4 > Belt Drive > Belt. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Standard Replacement . DAYCO {#CM5E8620BA, CP9Z8620BA} ela™ Elastic Self-Tensioning Belt The official replacement period for the Focus ST Timing belt is evert 125,000 miles or every 10 years, whichever comes soonest. Should the timing belt become contaminated by oil or other fluids, or if you have any doubts about the condition of the belt, it is recommended that it is changed as soon as possible as a sensible precaution Most manufacturers recommend that you replace your timing belt every 60,000 miles - or 5 years. Replacing a timing belt - or cambelt as it's also known - is made easier with a timing belt kit. This kit provides you with all the necessary components to repair a timing belt Water pump & belt replacement Estimated cost Ford Fiesta Timing belt and water pump £278.28 Volkswagen Passat Timing belt and water pump £499.00 Vauxhall Mokka Timing belt and water pump £406.59 Ford Mondeo Timing belt and water pump £450.00 Renault Clio Timing belt and water pump £346.28 Nissan Qashqa

Ford Focus timing belt replacement costs & repairs AutoGur

1. g Cover Gasket Set. 0. # mpn4631148744. Ford Focus 2.0L Flex / Gas 2013, RTV and Molded Rubber Ti
  2. g Belt Replacement. Ask your mechanic what types of ti
  3. g belt change happens every 60,000 miles. Within our range, you'll also find a great selection of ti

Replacing timing belt ford focus / Замена грм Ford Focus

Ford Focus Timing Belt/Chain Replacement Cost ClickMechani

5,218 Posts. #10 · Nov 27, 2018. In doing research, one would find that timing belt longevity has certainly not been an issue among the many Ford 1.6 / 1.5 applications using the BIO (Belt In Oil) technology. That with many millions of vehicle units and many, many, millions of miles accumulated among them Timing belt kit with water pump for FORD Focus Mk3 Hatchback (DYB) Petrol / 1.0 - 2.3 liters / 2010 - 2021 MY liter_text 1.0 EcoBoost (74 kW / 100 hp) M2DA, M2DB, M2DC, SFDA, SFDB 02/2012 - 202 Car Makers & Belt makers recommendations are different for each model. On average replacement intervals starts from 60K Miles. Save your replacement cost by doing at home or selecting the right mechanic. Negligence can result in bad outcomes after observing warning sign & symptoms

Ford Escape Timing Belt Replacement Cost Estimat

Timing belt kit for FORD Fiesta Mk5 Hatchback (JH1, JD1Fits 2000-2004 Ford Focus Timing Belt Kit DNJ Rock 16289HGTiming Belt Kit for Ford Fiesta WT 1AmazonInterference And Non-Interference Timing Belt Or Chain