Account Manager – Marketing | LEEROY Agency
That’s what we’re looking for
Reporting to the Consulting Director, the Acting Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring professional, pleasant, healthy and sustainable relationships with assigned clients. Together with an account manager, marketing and web teams, he plans and implements the most appropriate marketing strategies and actions and ensures their success in terms of creativity and achieving goals for clients. . In this context, he is involved in understanding the needs of clients and identifying business opportunities that will be profitable for them. It is also involved in maintaining and growing accounts.
what awaits you
- Be the point of contact and resource person for multiple clients in various industries;
- Build a trusting relationship and offer impeccable customer service;
- Develop relevant and innovative marketing strategies and actions together with the rest of the team, measure the results of the developed plans and propose solutions to improve performance;
- Lead and manage projects with internal teams and external stakeholders;
- Understand, analyze and master client trust mandates;
- Communicate mandate requirements effectively to the internal team;
- Write briefs and ensure creatives/productions meet mandate, brand and agency requirements;
- Supervise the creation of tools and content required for the development of projects;
- Maintain customer satisfaction during the completion of projects with a positive, constructive and professional attitude;
- Strictly manage project timelines, budgets and profitability by meeting planned deadlines;
- Evaluate and solve problems that may arise during the implementation of projects by providing creative solutions;
- Identify business opportunities related to customer needs;
- Continuously deepen their knowledge of digital marketing to develop our strategies;
- Stay up to date with new trends and market developments;
- Participate in the growth of an expanding department.
- Having a minimum of 4 years of experience in managing client accounts in a marketing and communication agency;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of digital marketing;
- Experience in marketing/communications or related field;
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written, is a must;
- The ability to manage several files at the same time, as well as large volumes of delivery;
- Be a team player with the ability to positively influence others;
- Organizational sense and attention to details;
- Demonstrate toughness, independence and skill;
- Focused on achieving goals and having a good understanding of priorities;
- Ability to demonstrate ethics and integrity.
What do we offer you 🙂
- Team spirit that is felt even in virtual mode;
- Hybrid – Agency / telecommuting and flexible working hours (marketing team is at the agency on Tuesdays and Thursdays);
- “California Fridays” during certain times (end of day on Fridays at 2:00 p.m.);
- A friendly and relaxed working environment in the heart of Mile-End;
- open-plan offices with table tennis and foosball tables;
- Access to group insurance and telemedicine platform;
- Collaboration with Bota Bota spa for moments of relaxation offered by LEEROY;
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year (the agency is closed);
- Work abroad on Canadian schedules for one month per year with the approval of the direct supervisor;
- A social committee full of surprises!
If this piques your interest, don’t hesitate. Let us know via the form.
Have a nice day from the LEEROY team!
All applications will be considered. LEEROY is an equal opportunity employer, especially for building diverse teams. Inclusion and care are the main elements of our human value system. LEEROY is committed to opposing all forms of discrimination in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and other laws. The agency is also committed to raising awareness among its teams about stereotypes and combating unconscious bias. All candidates will be evaluated based on objective criteria such as education, level of experience and professional skills.