Specialist, Marketing and Purchasing – Baron Mag
The “Marketing and Procurement Specialist” will lead the development, implementation, monitoring and optimization of marketing strategies that will accelerate Hart Print’s growth and achievement of corporate goals.
You will have the opportunity to lead acquisition efforts in collaboration with account management and design team members to drive interest and drive customer conversion through marketing campaigns (social media, SEO, events, sample marketing and content strategy). You will be responsible for executing and monitoring these activities, ensuring they align with our overall approach to customer experience.
With the Salesforce CRM tool, you’ll help track leads and conversion efforts. You will help define key performance indicators and be responsible for providing feedback, sharing ideas and comments to the leadership team on results.
This role is for you if:
- You like to create and develop strategies
- You have a very good sense of analysis and know how to look for answers in data
- You are an excellent project manager and you like to lead
- You are always looking for solutions and making sure you implement them
- You are a natural communicator who articulates ideas and situations clearly
- Looking for a highly dynamic environment where you can share your ideas
- You have the environment and sustainable development at heart
How you will make a difference:
- Participate in the acquisition of new customers – you will be the architect and project manager of all procurement activities.
- Hart Print branding (advertising, web content, social media, etc.)
- Manage and measure lead generation and conversion from our website
- Develop and implement programs and promotions to reach new markets and increase conversion
- Create customer segments and personas
- Use data and market research to formulate assumptions and identify opportunities
- Create innovative approaches for all stages of our events (pre-event-after) with the touch of Hart Print
- Work with Salesforce to manage customer funnels, create dashboards, and generate reports
- Use Salesforce to better discover different new customer segments and opportunities (heatmaps) and create routes for sales efforts.
- Collaborate on defining the Customer Journey to help customers manage our processes and streamline their experience.
- Help build better internal processes, find ways to improve and optimize the platforms and tools we use
Required knowledge and skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B marketing and/or digital acquisition marketing
- Post-secondary degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent related field
- Analytical and data driven
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and French
- Sociable and works well in a team (a bit like our signature), but also knows how to be autonomous and lead projects and decisions
- Comfortable with technology and cloud tools (good knowledge of word processing software and excel)
- Ability to multitask
- If you have a general idea, you have a start:
You will love working with us:
- It all starts with the extraordinary people you will have the chance to collaborate with every day. We know it sounds “prophetic” to say this, but we humbly accept it!
- Rapid growth – yours and ours. There are many opportunities for personal and professional development with Hart Print. Because we believe in development, investment and promotion from within!
- Excellent corporate culture: We are inclusive, collaborative and dynamic. Work in a comfortable environment with great people
- A hybrid and flexible work environment
- Monthly allowance for mobile phone line
- Vacation and work/life balance: 3 weeks vacation (provided in first year), sick leave and paid personal days
- Accessibility: by bus (“OPUS à l’année” public transit subscription subsidy), free on-site parking, charging station for electric cars
- Generous group benefit plan, including health expense account and access to telemedicine.
- Company-sponsored RRSPs and TFSAs
- And more!