iOS 16.3 arrived in RC beta last week. If you read us regularly, as you know by now, RC beta is usually the final test version of the OS, so it comes in the last phase of the testing phase. The version that comes after RC is the general public version that is intended for everyone in most cases.
As Apple is currently on a rhythm of new iOS 16.3 beta releases every week regarding iOS 16.3, we can imagine that the final version of OS 16.3 will arrive this week. But when, exactly?
Note that all time information for iOS 16.3 also applies to iPadOS 16.3, tvOS 16.3, and watchOS 9.3.
What release date for iOS 16.3?
Apple usually releases its updates on Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, it is rare for two Beta RCs to follow each other. The two days most likely to be chosen by Apple to release iOS 16.3 are: Tuesday, January 24 and Wednesday, January 25.
Heads up, it’s also possible that iOS 16.3 will arrive tonight, although we think that’s a bit unlikely. We wouldn’t bet too much on Thursday the 26th, according to Apple’s date, even if that date holds.
Note that there is still a chance that a second RC beta will see the light of day this week. In that case, iOS 16.3 will arrive for everyone next week: Tuesday, January 31st or Tuesday, February 1st.
As a result, in our opinion, iOS 16.3 should arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
What is the release time for iOS 16.3?
Usually, Apple software updates are triggered around 10 am, California time. This is equal 19.00 French time.
As always, we show you the relevant time for different time zones. Because you are numerous and numerous enough to read us from all over the world, Quebec, Australia, Japan, Reunion, Guyana and more.
If you want to be the first to use the new iOS 16.3, no matter where you are, check out the list below that shows the likely release time of iOS 16.3 by time zone. See previous paragraph for date of D-Day.
- Honolulu, Hawaii: around 7 am
- Anchorage, Alaska: around 9 am
- Phoenix, Arizona: around 10:00 am.
- Vancouver, Canada: around 10 am
- Denver, Colorado: around 11:00 a.m.
- Dallas, TX: around 12:00 p.m
- New York: around 1 p.m
- Raleigh, North Carolina: Around 1 p.m.
- Toronto, Canada: approximately 1:00 p.m.
- Halifax, Canada: around 2:00 p.m.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: around 2:00 p.m.
- London, UK: approximately 6:00 p.m
- Berlin, Germany: approximately 7:00 p.m
- Paris, France: approximately 7:00 p.m
- Cape Town, South Africa: approximately 7:00 p.m.
- Moscow, Russia: approximately 8:00 p.m.
- Helsinki, Finland: around 8:00 p.m.
- Istanbul, Turkey: around 8:00 p.m
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: approximately 9:00 p.m.
- Delhi, India: around 10:30 pm.
- Jakarta, Indonesia: About 11:59 pm.
- Shanghai, China: around 1 am
- Singapore: around 1.00 am
- Perth, Australia: around 1:00am.
- Hong Kong: around 1:00am
- Seoul, South Korea: around 2:00 a.m.
- Tokyo, Japan: around 2:00 a.m.
- Adelaide, Australia: around 2:30am.
- Sydney, Australia: around 3:30am.
- Auckland, New Zealand: 5 am
Which iPhones can install iOS 16.3?
All iPhones that support iOS 16 are compatible with iOS 16.3. Here is the full list of iPhones that can be updated to iOS 16.3:
- All iPhone 14s
- iPhone SE (2022)
- iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 and 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 and 12 mini
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
For iPad and iPadOS 16.3, go here.
What changes will iOS 16.3 bring?
You can find our post covering all iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3, watchOS 9.3 and tvOS 16.3 changes. The menu includes physical security keys, new wallpapers, and support for the new HomePod 2 speaker.
Are you planning to download iOS 16.3 from the first minutes of availability?
i-nfo.fr – The official app for iPhon.fr
Author: Keleops AG