New leak reveals impressive Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra specs – Full Specs!
The final piece of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra puzzle has just arrived. Thanks for the tip Dohyun KimNow we know all the figures and details about Samsung’s upcoming flagship.
Now, while this is just a leak, it’s not something you should take with a grain of salt. Why is that? The leak mainly refers to Samsung’s internal presentation slides. If you don’t know, the device overview slides have the latest numbers and details of the phones.
Everything you need to know about the Galaxy S23 Ultra
Over the past few weeks, a series of leaks have given us pretty much everything about the phone. However, there were some drawbacks that we could not get. Well, the leaked presentation slides gave us all. Take a look at the impressive features of the Galaxy S23 Ultra.
- Dimensions: 163.4 x 78.1 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 233 grams
- Screen: 6.8-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, 3088 x 1440 pixel resolution and 1-120Hz refresh rate capabilities, HDR10+ support
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus 2
- SoC: 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (custom)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 45W wired and 10W wireless charging support
- RAM: 8/12 GB options (LPDDR5 technology)
- Storage: 256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage options (no microSD card slot)
- Cameras: quad rear cameras, LED flash, scene optimizer, auto frame, quick launch, HDR10+
- Main sensor: 200 MP main camera with f/1.7 aperture, 23 mm, OIS, 85 degree field of view
- Secondary sensor: 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13mm field of view and 120-degree
- Tertiary sensor: 10MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, 69mm, OIS, 36-degree field of view, 3x optical zoom
- Quad sensor: 10 MP periscope telephoto sensor with f/4.9 aperture, 230mm, OIS, 11-degree field of view, 10x optical zoom, 100x spatial zoom
- Selfie Shooter: 12MP single front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 25mm, 80 degree field of view, HDR10+
- OS: Android 13 with 5.1 UI
Mobile news from our partner of the week (with subtitles).
Special features and other specifications
- IP rating: IP68 waterproof and dustproof
- Audio: two Dolby Atmos speakers
- Fingerprint: under-display scanner
- Sensors: face recognition, accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, UWB, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, USB Type-C
- Location trackers: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Special Camera Features: Camera Modes and Interfaces: Single Socket, Photo, Video, Night, Pro, AR Doodle, Panorama, Food, Portrait, Portrait Video, Pro Video, Super Slow Motion, Slow Motion, Hyperlapse, Director’s View, AI Recovery
- Video recording capabilities: 8K video at 30 fps, 4k video at 60 fps (rear and front cameras), FHD at 60 fps
- Color options: black, green, cream and lavender
In short, the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will offer a significant upgrade over the S22 Ultra. However, the situation may not be the same for the regular S23. Still, it’s always good that we get a big jump to a premium flagship. And of course, we can’t wait for Samsung to unveil the phone at its February 1st event.
There’s only one big thing left to reveal about the Galaxy S23 Ultra
Well, the leak gave us everything we wanted to know about the Galaxy S23 Ultra. However, he still left out something very important. Can you guess what it might be? If you’re thinking about “price”, we’re on the same page, my friend. If we look at the official price, we would confirm or deny the recent leaks.
But the official event is not far away. We’re almost two weeks away from the big Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event. This shows that there is no need to wait too long. We’ll soon find out what it will cost us to get the knee-shattering phone from the next iPhone lineup.