Director, Marketing Communications and Digital Strategy | Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada
Terms of employment
- Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Field of work: Marketing / Communication
- Thousands of years of experience. : 8
- Location: Montreal (Hybrid)
- Starting position: as soon as possible
- Work schedule: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: based on experience
- Canadian citizenship or Canadian work permit valid indefinitely for non-Canadian citizens with Canadian tax residency
The incumbent will have the mandate to develop the strategy and communication/marketing campaigns of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada and its customers and develop the digital presence of the Wine and Travel Italy – Voyage Vin Italie website. The individual will be responsible for the digital marketing and social media specialist and will provide technical and editorial oversight of the Wine and Travel Italy – Voyage Vin Italie website, editorial program development and quality content creation, social media management. partners, developing SEM/SEO campaigns and producing reports and analyzes aimed at optimizing digital strategies.
In particular, the person will undertake the following duties:
Communication/marketing campaigns for CCIC clients
- Develop and manage marketing strategy (traditional, digital and event), budget and activity schedule according to clients’ strategic goals and priorities.
- Identify opportunities in the Canadian or North American market and plan the launch of marketing initiatives and campaigns by setting specific goals and KPIs to ensure adequate follow-up.
- Collaborate with partner agencies on digital marketing, influencers and/or other collaborators to ensure optimal planning of marketing campaigns based on client objectives.
- Oversee the promotion and implementation of content created, ensure it meets customer expectations, and ensure brand procedures and standards are consistent across all channels.
- Supervise and collaborate on the creation of graphics and media material for client campaigns and activities (advertising, iconographic research, writing briefings and scripts, editing control and approval process management).
- Problem analyses, action plans and recommendations for improvement and future campaigns.
- Design and manage communication strategy and media relations.
- Development of concepts and scenarios / procedures, content.
- Logistics assistance.
- Look for partners.
- Supervision of audiovisual production of events.
Wine Travel Italy – Wine and travel Italy
- Develop and implement the strategic business plan for the various platforms of Travel Wine Italy, which aims to promote and promote the Italian territory through its gastronomy, wines and territories.
- Collaborate on developing effective multi-channel content strategies to drive social media growth and site subscriber engagement.
- Digital marketing and social media specialist support and oversee the technical and editorial management of the website, the development of digital tools, original content, graphics and graphics for the distribution of the site, social media and other related platforms.
- Contribute to various marketing and digital communication activities intended for CCIC members and partners in Quebec and Italy (writing and designing various communication content, sending communications, support during presentations, events and webinars, etc.).
- Higher education in the relevant field.
- 8+ years of experience in a communications, marketing and digital strategy role with specific expertise in developing multi-channel communication and content strategies, social media management and performance analysis tools.
- Business acumen with demonstrated strategic thinking and planning.
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in team management and external collaborators.
- The concept of business development at the international level is active.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor and Social Analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of SEM/SEO, content optimization and PPC advertising.
- WordPress knowledge.
- Skills in graphic design and mastery of Canva.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Being an Italophile at heart.
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written, Italian is an asset.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- A sense of autonomy and initiative
- Rigor, organization and attention to detail
- Good priority management
- Ability to work in a small and growing team and excellent interpersonal skills, empathy, tact and flexibility.
Interested persons are requested to send their CV (in French) along with a cover letter via the form.
Please note that we will only contact those selected for an interview.