Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist | Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada
Terms of employment
- Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Field of work: Marketing / Communication
- Thousands of years of experience. : 3-4
- Location: Montreal (Hybrid)
- Starting position: as soon as possible
- Work schedule: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: based on experience
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications and Digital Strategy, the incumbent will be responsible for the development of the digital presence of the Voyage Vin Italie website and support several communications campaigns in Canada and for its Italian Chamber of Commerce. customers. The digital marketing and social media specialist will provide technical management of the Voyage Vin Italie website, quality content creation, related social media management, digital advertising campaign execution, SEM/SEO campaign development and production. reports and analyzes aimed at optimizing digital strategies.
In particular, the person will perform the following tasks:
Wine Travel Italy – Wine and Travel Italy: website, social media, digital campaigns and events
- Develop, write, update and translate original content and create graphic material for the various platforms of the Travel Wine Italy website, which aims to promote and promote the Italian territory through its gastronomy and wines.
- Develop and manage digital content delivery schedules and timelines.
- Publish to social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok), animate and connect with Italian Wine Travel communities.
- Manage social media during client events and/or Italian wine tours.
- Manage the website and develop digital tools to optimize user experience and conversion. Integration of new web content.
- Help develop effective multi-channel content strategies to drive social media growth and subscriber engagement.
- Run promotional campaigns and paid targeted ads on Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google ads and more.
- Support the implementation of the SEO strategy while performing ongoing strategic and technological oversight of the various needs in terms of organic referrals.
- Analyzing, creating and presenting reports and analyzes related to performance data of various platforms and campaigns; provide results and recommendations for improvement and future campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing and social media.
- Contribute to various marketing and digital communication activities intended for CCIC members and partners in Quebec and Italy (writing and designing various communication content, sending communications, support during presentations, events and webinars, etc.).
- University or technical diploma in relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing position, developing content strategies, with particular experience managing social media and Google Analytics.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies, ability and passion for social media, digital content and ability to track performance.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor and Social Analytics tools.
- Experience and good knowledge in SEM/SEO, content optimization and PPC advertising.
- WordPress knowledge.
- Skills in graphic design and mastery of Canva.
- Fluency in English and French, high quality writing, Italian is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Being an Italophile at heart.
- The concept of business development at the international level is active.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
- A sense of autonomy and initiative.
- Rigor, organization and attention to detail.
- Good priority management.
- Ability to work in a small and growing team and excellent interpersonal skills, empathy, tact and flexibility.
Interested persons are requested to send their CV (in French) together with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Please note that we will only contact those selected for an interview.