Until now, a household spent about 1,590 euros a year on energy for its home. In February, bills will rise by an average of €25 a month for gas and €20 for electricity: these increases would have reached €200 per item without the government’s tariff shield. The Metropolis of Lyon anticipated this growth: for months it developed concrete solutions for its residents. We guide you to find your way through less consumer support, emergency equipment and financial aid.
Energy Tour : good tips under your house
We already hear you: “They are beautiful in Metropolis, as if we expected them to be careful! “. Of course, but the real question is “how can I do it? my situation? In my accommodation? with my needs? This is where Énergitour de la Métropole can make a difference. Since the beginning of December, this bus stops in your neighborhoods, towns and villages. 3 associations on board – Local Energy and Climate Agency Alec Lyon, The Greener Good and Soliha – provide you with practical advice and solutions to make real savings: collective or private heating; gas, electricity or wood; in a house or building; thermal screening or good insulation… Each context has its own answer.
He approaching you!
- Wednesday January 11, place Jean Macé in Lyon 7, from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Saturday January 14, May 8, 1945 in Lyon at 8, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Thursday, January 19, place Noël-Carmellino in Vaulx-en-Velin, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday January 22, place Guichard in Lyon 3, from 9 am to 12 pm.
- Wednesday January 25, 62 rue Oreste Zénézini, Chassieu, 2-5 p.m.
- On Saturday February 4, Tête d’Or park 6 in Lyon, from 14:00 to 17:00.
- On Friday, February 24, place Jaboulay in Saint-Genis-Laval, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Download the calendar
Eco-comfort kit: up to €500 savings!
is a promise ecocomfort kit developed by Métropole for the most dangerous households or those living in thermal sieves, and the bill needs to be reduced – and fast. What do we find there? To properly balance heat and ventilation, use a thermometer, insulating seal for windows, door thresholds, extreme glass film, LED lamps, etc.
- A total of 1650 sets are planned. They have been distributed since December 1 by ÉnergiTour, partner associations and certain CCAS.
15% less consumption with two free tools
Voltalis, the smart box
She saved €900 for Mikael, who lives in Saint-Priest. This smart box is installed on radiators and allows you to adjust its electric heating remotely. When peaking in the national grid, it reduces the consumption of devices without sacrificing convenience. 15% savings. The Metropolis of Lyon has signed a partnership with Voltalis to supply residents who want it for free.
Developed by Métropole, awarded by Ademe, this free app allows residents of Greater Lyon to monitor and compare all their smart metered consumption – electricity, gas and water. By year, month, day, hour – either by quantity or by euro. Dashboard, mini-challenges, eco-gestures… everything is there to become a ninja of vigilance.
Guillaume, 43 years old, teacher and tenant in Lyon 3
“Since we monitor our electricity consumption every day with Ecolyo, we have gained new habits at home. For detergents, we went to 30 ° C; several dishes are cooked in the oven at the same time. Since we never use the hood, we turned it off. And we cut the night box! The result? In 2022, electricity will decrease by 15%. »
In the case of a hard blow to the Housing Solidarity Fund
In 2022, FSL Energy, which helps households struggling to pay for gas, electricity or water, has increased by around €200,000. By 2021, more than 2,000 families have benefited from it. Who is eligible? Tenants or owners of a primary residence who contract with an energy supplier depending on their income. The goal? Avoid default or pay off debt and avoid blackouts. Energy FSL can be activated twice a year, up to a limit of €500. And for collective payments, FSL Maintenance can intervene: it was given an additional 1 million euros in June. Information at Maison de la Métropole de Lyon.
- Good to know. FSL can be combined with a national energy audit.
- These are critical times for the power grid 8:00-13:00 and 18:00-20:00.
- So it’s worth it when you can concentrate non-emergency supplies in the afternoon and from 9 p.m..