When starting a business, it is important to have good tools for development and growth.
SaaS (Software as a Service) tools are becoming increasingly popular among startups because they are cheap and easy to use. They make it easier to manage business, optimize productivity, and better communicate and collaborate with the team.
List of SAAS 2023 Tools for Beginners
In this article, we will introduce you to this topic 12 essential SaaS tools for startups looking for growth. We were inspired by Maddyness’ article “100 tools to launch your startup without a developer or graphic designer” available here.
Project management tools
It is very important for a beginner to be able to manage projects effectively to achieve its goals in an organized and strategic manner.
“Project management is an important skill for any entrepreneur. “If you don’t know how to manage your time and resources effectively, you won’t succeed.” – Elon Musk, CEO of SpaceX and Tesla.
SaaS 2023 must-have project management tools:
- Trello : This online project management tool allows you to create charts and maps to track the progress of your tasks and projects. You can also invite colleagues and partners to work on the same board as you.
- Asana : this project management tool allows you to track the progress of your tasks and projects, as well as communicate and share files with your team.
- base camp : this complete project management tool allows you to track the progress of your tasks, chat and share files with your team, as well as schedule meetings and manage your clients.
Communication and collaboration tools
For a start effective communication and collaboration important to achieve their goals.
“Effective communication and collaboration are the keys to any business success. “If you can’t work as a team, if you can’t communicate clearly and concisely, you won’t succeed.” – Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
SaaS tools to better communicate and collaborate with your team:
- Peace : this online communication tool allows you to create discussion channels for each project or topic, as well as communicate directly with colleagues. You can also integrate other tools like Google Drive or Trello with your Slack workspace.
- Zoom : This video conferencing tool allows you to hold online meetings with your team or clients regardless of their location.
- Google Hangouts : This communication and collaboration tool from Google lets you have live chats or online meetings with your team, as well as share files and work on documents in real time.
Customer relationship management tools
For a start customer relationship management essential to building customer loyalty and growing your business.
“Customers don’t distract you from your business. They are your business. If you treat them well, they will repay you a hundredfold.” – Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.
SaaS tools to manage your relationship with your customers:
- Intercom : this customer relationship management tool allows you to communicate directly with your customers through an online chat platform, as well as collect and analyze data about your customers to better understand their needs and expectations.
- Zendesk : this complete customer relationship management tool allows you to manage your customers’ inquiries through a ticketing system and also communicate with them live via online chat or phone system.
- fresh table : this customer relationship management tool allows you to manage your customers’ inquiries through a ticketing system, as well as communicate with them via online chat and collect information about their behavior to better understand their needs.
To begin with, it is important to establish a effective marketing strategy to achieve its goal and develop its activity.
“Marketing is the key to any business success. “If you have a great product or service, but no one knows about it, you’re not going to succeed.” – Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks.
SaaS tools to implement your marketing strategy:
- Hootsuite : this social network management tool allows you to manage and schedule your publications on multiple social networks from one platform. You can also track the performance of your posts and analyze the engagement of your audience.
- mailchimp : this email marketing tool allows you to create and send email campaigns in an easy and intuitive way. You can also track the performance of your campaigns and analyze your audience engagement.
- You can go : This visual creation tool allows you to easily create visuals for your marketing strategy for social networks, your website or email campaigns. You can choose from a variety of templates and typography to tailor your visuals to your needs.
In this article, we’ve covered 12 SaaS tools that are essential for startups looking for growth. In addition to this article, you can read our article on building an effective whiteboard tool.
We’ve seen how these tools can help you manage your project, customer relationships, finances, and marketing strategy.
Choosing the right SaaS tools for your startup is essential to simplify your business management and optimize your productivity, we recommend Verysaas.io to best compare the solutions available on the market.
Here are some things to consider when evaluating and choosing the best tools for your business:
- Your management and communication needs
- Cost of tools
- Object of use
- Features offered
- Integrations with other tools you already use
With these elements in mind, you’ll be able to choose the SaaS tools that best suit your startup and help you achieve your growth goals.
Maddyness article”100 tools to launch your startup without a developer or graphic designer” available here.