Price list of social media influencers for 2023
Influencer campaigns are becoming increasingly expensive to run. Deciphering prices by platforms, posts and types of influencers.
has been published/
Key figures of influencer marketing in 2022
Marketing influence is now an integral part of marketing and communication strategies. Indeed, relying on KOLs or Key Opinion Leaders, brands can achieve different goals: work on their reputation, increase sales, reach a new target… This applies to all types of companies and all sectors of activity. The Kolsquare influencer marketing platform reveals the key statistics you need to know and budgets to plan for your campaigns in 2023.
Here are the key influencer marketing numbers to keep in mind in 2022:
- $16.4 billion: How much the influencer marketing industry is expected to represent by the end of the year (vs. $13.8 billion in 2021).
- 93% : share of marketers who have already integrated influencer marketing into their strategies.
- $5.20 per $1 spent: average ROI achieved through influencer marketing (compared to $6.5 in 2021).
- 60%: A share of professionals found that content created as part of influencer campaigns performed better than content produced by the brand itself.
When it comes to social media, here are the key numbers to consider for future influencer campaigns:
- 5.7%: Average engagement rate on Instagram. The social network remains the preferred platform for conducting influencer campaigns.
- + 60%: Evolution of the number of creators on Twitch between 2020 and 2021. Statistics that demonstrate the full potential of the platform to reach users.
- 3.5 billion: average views for YouTube Shorts per day. A number that highlights users’ appetite for short video formats.
- 1.5 billion: Number of users expected to be on TikTok by the end of 2022.
Influencer prices are rising
In 2022, it becomes very difficult for brands to work with content creators without paying them, for example with simple product donations. In addition, the sector is experiencing more or less wage growth this year, depending on the platforms and types of content.
There are several factors that contribute to the price increase
There are various reasons that increase the budgets planned to launch an influencer campaign, such as:
- Professionalism of content creators: they know better the mechanism of action as well as the benefits they can bring to the brand.
- Demand growth: companies have realized the importance of influencer marketing and more and more are calling on influencers. With increasing demand, content creators naturally have the opportunity to raise their prices, especially for niche sectors.
- Typology of financial compensation: influencers are now turning to paid or performance-based contracts rather than “freebie” contracts (sending free products).
Platforms affected by rising costs
Among the social networks that will see an increase in the cost of influencer campaigns in 2022:
- Tik Tok: This platform requires a 10-15% budget increase to reward content creators. This growth can be explained especially by the very high virality of published posts.
- Instagram: Kolsquare marks a nearly 20% price increase for Reels, a format that generates a lot of engagement on the social network.
- Twitch: Streamers increased their prices by about 15% in 2022.
- Other platforms: in general, an average increase of 10% is observed in all social networks.
You can find out the exact rates for each social platform, type of influencer and type of post by looking at someone’s photo.
Different types of compensation to bet in 2023
Want to start an influencer campaign soon? The study highlights 7 types of partnerships you can rely on to achieve your goals:
- Membership: the influencer is paid based on the results generated.
- Shipping products: the goal is to send one or more products to the content creator so that they can promote them on their social networks if they want.
- Racing games: this type of partnership allows you to gain engagement and increase the content creator’s reputation with their audience.
- Reception: In this framework, the brand offers the content creator to manage the company’s social profiles for a certain period of time. The influencer will then publish Stories or live out their lives, thereby directly interacting with the brand’s audience.
- Sponsored Content: a particularly popular influencer method that involves paying an influencer to publish a post promoting your brand.
- Product placement: where the influencer’s goal is to highlight a brand’s product to showcase it. Often, product placements come with ephemeral promotional codes aimed at the content creator’s community.
- Brand Ambassador: this influencing technique aims to build a long-term relationship with the content creator, which includes posts, Stories, but also events, advertising campaigns, etc. represents your brand through
Discover the full review